Have you got issues with poor existing floor joints? If so, FloorBridge® installed by Quest is the solution. FloorBridge® is a unique joint reinstatement system. Made from a visco-plastic carbon fibre composite, FloorBridge® can be ground flat to the level of the adjacent floor ensuring the smoothest and possible transition across the joint, ensuring the safety of operatives across the floor.
Proven to be more robust than many other jointing systems, with a longer lifetime for any vehicles expected on the surface; FloorBridge® is an economical and ecological solution to joint problems within your floor slabs. The system is also a long lasting addition to your floor joints that will increase the lifespan of the surface; making it a cheaper option than replacing the whole floor in the event of irreparable damage to the old joints.
Main advantages include:
- An investment protected by a warranty of up to twenty years.
- Reduce maintenance costs of MHE
- Prevents loss and damage to stock
- Increased productivity
- Helps to prevent back problems with drivers
- Completely impact free
- Prevents recurring damage to your floor joints
- Reduced noise when trafficking the joint
- Easy to keep clean
The system is easy to apply (approx. 12 hours) in all areas and environments without unnecessary disruption to production and operations; providing a perfect, everlasting solution for all kinds of joint problems within a busy industrial environment.
Fields of Application include:
- Warehouse (including very narrow aisles warehouses)
- Industrial buildings
- Automotive and Manufacturing companies
- Production buildings
- Multi storey car-parks (including underground)
- Shopping centres
- Exhibition centres
- School buildings
- Medical sector (hospitals)
- Pharmaceutical sector (production and distribution)
- Food industry (production and distribution)